here’s the latest skin update so far. made them into bullet points so it’s clearer.
– face is clear, rosy cheeks due to hot weather. no more little bumps that used to grow on my face a few months back.
i typed this few days before my menses came, my skin was bloody clear. however during menses itself, some changes did occur and i realize my skin is more sensitive. a bump did appear but it disappear the next day. nothing to worry about!
– pock marks???
i did notice something i never see on my face before (other than the pigmentation spots), i see some pock marks. i know i have a few (like two known ones), but somehow i feel that after my skin cleared, those very small pock marks have surfaced and grew a little in size. i don’t remember having these many marks!? where did they come from!? i’ll keep an eye on them. it’s not that visible to the naked eye.
– perspiration is still pretty crazy
i think half of it is due to the singapore weather. it’s funny how beads of perspiration will form above and below my lips, making me look as if i have a beard. i started exercising this 2 months and the amount of sweat is just amazing. it literally roll off my head and down my face.
– neck will get itchy once in a while, becomes dry, flakes, then gets back to normal after 2-3 days.
i guess my neck is still a little behind schedule as compared to my face. it’s relatively darker than my face and still goes through “flares”, if i may call them flares at all. it just acts up one in a while. the skin there is also more wrinkly than normal, it has deep set grooves. but i’m sure it’ll go away soon.
– patches on arms and hands are still healing.
now my arms and hands resembles the pre-TSW me. a little red patch here and there. mostly on my arm flexure and my wrist. arm is still visibly of a darker skin tone than before. my arm flexure (near the armpit) isn’t completely healed yet either. the skin there is thicker and a little dark red in color. yes it itches. sort of make me look ugly in sleeveless tops BUT since i’m all covered up when i’m out, it doesn’t really matter! just that i won’t be bikini ready this summer. 😛
– get hives easily, but also goes away quickly. aggravated by scratching.
i get hives especially when my skin is extra sensitive. URGHHHH hate that feeling but it goes away if i stop touching it or irritating it any further.
– knee area still thicker than usual.
my knees still has room for improvement.
– calf is all healed but dry, inner half is fair but outer half is still dark.
i would say my calf is 95% healed already. the remaining 5% is for the dry and dark skin. it still itches once in a while but it doesn’t develop into a scratch fest and broken skin. i can feel a few mosquito like bumps after scratching sometimes.
– toes get itchy blisters, heals on its own.
i get a few itchy blisters on my toes once in a while, harmless, itchy sometimes. takes a few weeks for it to go away. it just grew on my hands too, just a small population on my left pinky.
– sole still not fully recovered yet.
i think no one else had problems with their sole, so i don’t exactly know if this is part of TSW, but heck, i’ll just group it in anyway. it’s always been problematic ever since stopping steroids, it takes the longest to heal. it has actually healed up once after 20 months, but it forms vesicules underneath my thick epidermis. after a few months it sort of spreaded and grew larger in size. it still peels, i still enjoy peeling skin off. 😀 there are still vesicules which will usually dry up on its own. this is worth a photo.
although it happened before, but this time it’s less messy then the previous time (several months back). lesser juice, more skin.
didn’t bother taking photos of the other body parts because it actually looks normal in photos. the camera washes off some of the colors.. anyway things aren’t that bad anymore! still need some more time before skin gets back to factory condition.
hopefully by month 27? 🙂 i’ll keep hoping!
god bless everyone!